The biggest student housing event in the calendar is now even bigger! The Property Week Student Accommodation Conference and Awards is where the whole industry comes together to discuss, debate and celebrate the sector as a whole on 7th December.
Following on from the sold out conference and awards events in 2016, the two events have been brought together, and will be hosted at the larger NCC in Birmingham. It is a unique opportunity to meet more than 800 universities, operators, developers, investors and innovators all under one roof.
Don’t miss out on hearing about the key themes running through the agenda, including:
- Brexit and higher education policy
- Student experience
- Development pipeline – both from the UK and abroad
- Campus and PBSA developments
- Design and innovation
New for 2017 are our Innovation Zones – there clusters of interactive content, showcasing the best in student experience, university campuses and international developments – that include:
- The Student experience pitch – a start-up competition hosted by Solly Akhtar, technology entrepreneur and final-five contestant on BBC’s The Apprentice.
- Wellbeing in student housing: nice to have’ or non-negotiable? Presented by GSA, the Student Minds charity and the University of York, find out about duty of care and why it is critical to any scheme.