The Estates Gazette, 4th Property Asset Management Summit, in partnership with Cushman & Wakefield will be held on October 11th 2016 at The Waldorf Hilton, Aldwych.
Focusing on the life cycle of an asset from managing and driving value, it will look at what occupiers want and how the industry will need to embrace change.
Asset managers and other experts will explain the concrete steps they are taking to deal with macro trends in business, the investment climate and other factors that are influencing asset management.
If you would like to
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in property management;
- Progress your continuing professional development;
- To obtain knowledge on latest initiatives/policy in property asset management;
- And network with your colleagues from across the sector,
Then this event is for you.
Who should attend?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Property Asset Managers
- Commercial Property Management
- Head of Property Management
- Property Asset Management teams
- Built Asset Consultancies
- Associate Directors
Investors / Developers
- Institutional Investors – Property Asset Management teams
- Asset Managers
- Fund Managers
- Investment Managers
- Senior Partners