The Estates Gazette, 5th Property Asset Management Summit, in partnership with Cushman & Wakefield will be held on October 11th 2017 at the British Museum.
To get the best value for your building and stay ahead of the curve with your asset management techniques; join us to receive more information on:
- Cultivating market value to increase returns
- The latest market research on commercial property
- Reducing costs whilst increasing revenue
Potential topics to be debated this October include:
- What can the UK learn from Europe?
- Increasing flexibility in leasing agreements: what is the impact?
- The effects of well-being on employee performance
- Increasing value through sustainability
- New trends within Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence: help or hindrance to the asset manager?
Who should attend?
- Property Asset Managers
- Commercial Property Management
- Head of Property Management
- Property Asset Management teams
- Built Asset Consultancies
- Associate Directors
Investors / Developers
- Institutional Investors – Property Asset Management teams
- Asset Managers
- Fund Managers
- Investment Managers
- Senior Partners